Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Friends for ten years.

Haven’t written articles for ages since I got the internship in Ruder Finn to promote Cartier in China. Now I am a full-time student again and already back in US for a couple of days. This blog post is about my seven best friends and out ten years’ friendship. Don't know how you guys think, but ten years is a very long time for me. In ten years friends may fade into strangers, lovers may break up, but our little group of eight is still solid.

We first met as middle school classmates when we were early teens. We always hang out together, like we are gonna die if we don’t stick to each other and talk about everything. I think the secret of our long-lasting friendship is NEVER STOP WRITING TO EACH OTHER. Those old fashion envelops with little hearts and stars still lie in my drawer, and every time I reread them, I can still smile like a high school girl. I confess e-mail and twitter may replace paper letters these days, but they counts since I nearly forget how to write my name with pen instead of keyboard.

After this summer, we will be in seven different cities and three different countries, so we decide to leave each other some more beautiful memories by taking these photos together. So that when we are lonely in other countries, starving for can’t have real Chinese food, or crying for missing paper deadlines, we can say to ourselves, we are not alone~:P.

No comments :

Post a Comment