Sunday, May 11, 2014

A Trip to Magnificent Miles

Tomorrow I am going on the plain back to China. I plan to spend three months there and come to the US t continue my study. Before I leave, a trip is very necessary, given the fact that shopping in big cities in America can be extremely pleasant compared to China. The reason is simple: tax is way lower!

Its my second time to Chicago, we choose to stay in IVY hotel because it locates right next to “Magnificent Miles”, the shopping heaven. Different shopping malls and designer stores are so close to each other, and so close to the hotel, I can just walk to shopping from hotel without any worry about parking. The price is reasonable (about $200 per night) so I did not expect to have a very luxurious room. However, to my surprise, the room was very spacious with a confortable bedroom and a very good-looking living room.


What I like most about this hotel is the bar in 16th floor, where you can have a drink and enjoy the view from up high. The pictures are all took at that spot. Hope you enjoy them.

Black dress from Calvin Klein (link to similar)
Bag from Coach (link to similar)
Bangle from Kate Spade
Heels from Ferragamo
Stockings from Wolford



1 comment :