Tuesday, April 8, 2014

A Kiss to Sunshine





Sunglasses from +Charlotte Russe 
Lip print top from +Wet Seal 
Blue prints skirt from +Charlotte Russe 
Neverful tote from +Louis Vuitton 

Thanks Charlotte Russe for giving me the chic blue prints skirt. 

After the rain, the weather is much warmer than first days of April. It’s like summer is here again. People on the street no longer wear long sleeve guardians but shorts and skirts. Its so nice to see sunshine so often in Ohio~ After four months of snow days :P I always love things with kiss print. They make me think of sexy and chic! That’s why I am wearing that silver kiss print top. The blue print skirt was very easy to match. In addition, I think I don’t need to tell you how popular prints thing are in this year. 

Hope you like this outfit and wish you a happy day~
Fiouna










1 comment :

  1. I love the top and the skirt - So gorgeous :)

    www.sunsetdesires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete