Thursday, April 24, 2014

Add Some Sea Green to Your Spring Wardrobe

This dress truly surprises me. It appears more like a "normal green" piece on the website page, and I just bought it because I have no green dresses. When it finally came the other day, I was amazed by the color! It's like a combination of blue and green, so refreshing! The color can be more shining and more inclined to blue under the sun.

The handbag I was carrying in the pictures is a Thanksgiving day gift to myself when I was in Miami. I chose it because the LV symbolic print was too hard to resist. In addition, the "Neverful" series were classic and really practical, a good choice for your first designer bag! 

Wish everyone a beautiful Thursday!



Sea green dress by Lulu's
White Ankle Strap Heels by Lulu's
Neverful tote by Louis Vuitton
Jelly green sunglasses by Wetseal(Link to a similar one)



1 comment :