Thursday, April 17, 2014

No reason not to smile!

 

Crop top by iwearsin
High-waisted cut-off shorts by CharlotteRusse
White and beige ankle strap heels by Lulus
Sunglasses by Kawaii Kitsch

Thanks Charlotte Russe for sending me the shorts


Today’s outfit is a combination of my favorite latest obsessions; because I cherish today’s sunshine so much after see the sudden snow yesterday. No reason not to wear my cutest pieces and a huge smile in such a beautiful day! The top is very fashionable. Best choice for a sunny bright day if you want to look happy and energetic. I love the color of these shorts. Light blue makes me look less skinny. And the design is very outstanding. The white shoes are high, but confortable. There’s an adjustable buckle on the side, so its safe to say most people can find it suitable. Finally are the sunglasses, I like it so much that I take it to Mexico, New York, nearly every trip! They are different to common glasses, that’s why I fancy them a lot!

No comments :

Post a Comment