Thursday, May 1, 2014

Navy and Red

Thanks Charlotte Russe for sending me the navy dress.

I always think red is the color of sexiness and enthusiasm, but it may seem too welcoming to wear red at work or school. The suggestion is to match red with some not-to-shining color, like navy or black. The Charlotte Russe dress is very simple but comfortable to wear, totally my type. The red heels got perfect red color and height. They are the shoes you want to wear for every occasion. The mini bag is very small, it can be used as cross-body bags or as clutch if you take of the belt.


 Navy dress by Charlotte Russe (similar one)
Sunglasses by HM




1 comment :

  1. it can be used as cross-body bags or as clutch if you take of the belt.I get a lot from your article. There is a bag website that I think i have to share with you as its products' great design and good price.bosidu

    ReplyDelete