Sunday, May 4, 2014

Outfit for Mother's Day




Thanks to Charlotte Russe for sending me this skater dress!


I am so excited that I will go back to China for the three months summer vacation! (Don’t worry. I will keep posting outfits during that period.) The plain will arrive at 13th, a little over Mother’s Day (T^T), but I have agreed with my Mom to take her out for a dinner and make up for her. The outfit I am wearing for this post is the one I chose to wear to the dinner with my Mom, because green is her favorite color!

The skater dress is true to size, and very comfortable to wear. I particular love the design of the back. Tribal print and cut-out design forms a charming combination.


Skater dress from Charlotte Russe(link to a similar one)
Green heels from Belle (link to a similar one from Nine West)
Sunglasses from Wet Seal
Purse from Aliexpress

No comments :

Post a Comment